TO OUR VALUED GUESTS = COVID-19
Whilst we are very much still in uncertain times, we are very much hoping that we shall soon be able to open up angain, and that you will be allowed to travel to us.
We know that everyone is very keen to have a change of scenery, and visit the great outdoors once again.
Over the last few weeks i have been answering lots of questions , so have put together some FAQS below, so I hope that they answer your queries, please get in touch if I can help further.
1) When are you re-opening, and when will we be allowed to travel to you?
At the moment Government guidelines are suggesting from 12/4/2021 but this is not yet definate, we are awaiting confirmation.
2) Social Distancing measures?
Both our cottages are self contained, with 5/6 foot high fencing, fully enclosed, patio/parking areas and separate driveways for each cottage, so there is no need for contact with neighbouring guests.
We will have a contactless check in, all arrival details will be given to you prior to your stay.
Whilst we clean to the highest standard, we are awaiting guidance from the UK Government to see what we might have to do further to reach their requirement re Covid-19, once these are published, we shall adhere to these. This may mean we have to remove extras that are provided in the cottages, like magazines and games etc for the time being. Our bedding, pillow protectors etc will be washed in high temperatures etc, but you are very welcome to bring your own if ou would prefer. We follow all “Good to Go “protocol
4) Glamping- initially for new bookings we shall be operating on a smaller capacity, Each booking will be allocated its own shower/toilet facilities. This means that due to our set up we can divide the shower and toilet facilities, so that each pod will have exclusive use of one complete area, as we have a Ladies, Gents(both identical) and a wheelchair friendly wet room/shower room. This means that the occupants of each pod, MUST only use the facilities that are allocated to them, and not use anyone elses.
5) There will be shared kitchen facilities, but these are under cover outside, and we ask, that you clean up well after yourselves, and wait until others have finished using them, before you use them.
6) there is lots of space on our glamping site, so social distancing should not be a problem.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU. THIS APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS MADE DIRECTLY WITH OURSELVES- #BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST SERVICE.
IF I HAVE TO CHANGE A BOOKING DUE TO COVID-19 NATIONAL LOCKDOWN- Will I LOOSE MY MONEY-
For you to secure dates, and acommodation, we are asking for a £50 deposit. For advanced bookings The balance of payment for your stay will be arranged when you book. For last minute bookings the payment is made in full. This is so that we all know where we are in the lockdown situation. If we are out of lockdown , you pay your final balance, and we are all then forced into lockdown again, you will get the oportunity to transfer your holiday to another date of equal value, or if a more expensive time of year, pay the difference, this offer is open for 18months, or we shall refund your money in full/ This applies to all bookings, that may be affected to covid-19 where the UK Government imposes National lockdown, or our site is forced into local lockdown and we are forced to close.
If you wish to cancel your booking, for any other reason, our usual terms and conditions apply, as we shall be open, providing a service to you.
We hope that the above gives you confidence to book with us, and hope to see you again very soon.
Helen and Martin
Celebrated our Ruby Wedding anniversary here with Family. A really beautiful setting with a fantastic set out, and equipped cottage, we have had a memorable few days here.
- Bowles Family